Do you believe it’s impossible to know how much money you will need to live on in retirement and not run out?
In this episode of The Retirement Solution Podcast, Jim Black unravels some of the most popular myths about finances in retirement. He also explains why it’s imperative to know how much money you’ll need every month of every year in order to continue your current standard of living throughout your retirement years.
In this episode, you will learn
- Whether or not you’ll make less money if you move into a higher tax bracket
- Why it may or may not be beneficial to rent instead of own property
- When is the best time to invest in the stock market
- What to ask yourself before paying with a credit card
- How it’s possible to know how much money you’ll need every month in retirement
- Plus much more
Tune in now to learn the truth about some of the most prevalent myths regarding retirement planning.
Resources: The Retirement Solution, Inc.