With finances or just life in general, there’s a benefit to looking back and considering what we could have done differently. We can even use what we’ve learned to help others avoid the same mistakes.
Today, Tyler Lively, CFP® and Ryan Litchfield reveal the financial advice they would share with their younger selves, and the generations to come, to help others make better financial decisions.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why time is one of your best friends
- About the power of automatic saving
- How to start teaching kids financial principles from a young age
- One of Tyler’s biggest financial mistakes
- About the Rule of 72 and how to use it
- And more!
Join Tyler and Ryan now to learn about the financial lessons they’ve learned throughout their lives and careers, and consider: What advice would you give your younger self?
Resources: The Retirement Solution, Inc.