Do you ever feel trapped by your real estate investments? Maybe you’d like the freedom to travel, but you’re burdened by rental properties that demand regular maintenance.
In this episode, Mike Whitmore, a financial planner with The Retirement Solution (TRS), walks you through investment options that could give you income while saving you from the real-estate management headache. This engaging conversation is filled with strategies to consider if you have a heavily concentrated position in real estate.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The pitfalls of being heavily funded in one area of the market
- Ways to become diversified efficiently
- What a charitable remainder trust is and how it could work for you
- About an alternative to private REITs (and its benefits)
- The benefits of working with a fiduciary
- What Mike experienced going through the process to become a TRS client
- And more!
Tune in now to discover options for becoming more diversified in your real-estate investments.
Resources: The Retirement Solution, Inc.