Believe it or not, March Madness and taxes are related – and it’s because in both you fill brackets, which leads to Matt Perrone defining this as “bracketology.”
In this episode of Your Retirement Solution, Matt explains everything you need to know about setting up the correct tax bracket for retirement. All this while highlighting what to be aware of when it comes to Roth conversions and RMD’s.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to control taxes in retirement
- What’s a Roth conversion and how does it impact retirement-related taxes
- The truth about potentially converting everything into a Roth
- Reasons why Matt believes taxes are “on sale” – and what happens if rates go up or down in the future
- What’s a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) and how are they impacted by taxes and Roth conversions
- 70 and above: Age considerations when doing Roth conversions
- And more!
Adult children to older parents, family members, and everyone in between should tune in and find out how a correct tax strategy can benefit YOU in retirement!